Jayashankar Bhupalpally (Acharya Jayashankar) District is carved out of erstwhile Warangal District with the annexation of some parts of Karimnagar and with 1 Revenue Division and 11 mandals.
The district formed on 11-10-2016 and named after Telangana ideologue, Prof. K. Jayashankar sir.
Jayashankar Bhupalpally is linked with the dynasties of Great Vishnukundins and even prior to it also of the Buddhist and pre-Buddhist periods of indian History.
Jayashankar Bhupalpally District is an area of 2293 Square Kilometers.
It is surrounded by Peddapalli, Mancherial, Mulugu, Warangal, Karimnagar, Hanumakonda districts and the states of Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra.
- Notification-Meeseva, Kothapallygori
- Kataram New Revenue Division
- Proposal to transfer Giddemutharam , Kalvapalle and Shantharajupally village
- Land Acquisition – TSGENCO – Jayashankar Bhupalpally District – Chelpur (V) of Ghanpur (M
- Land Acquisition – SCCL- Jayashankar Bhupalpally District – Dharmaraopet (V) of Ghanpur (M)
- 4 1 (B) Register
- Land Acquisition – R&R – TSGENCO – Bhupalpally Division – Tadicherla
- Land Acquisition – R&R – TSGENCO – Bhupalpally Division – Tadicherla Kapuram village
- Edapally PN Extension
Ambulance - 102, 108
Rescue & Relief - 1070
Child Helpline - 1098
Women Helpline -1091
Citizen's Call center - 155300