To conduct Hydro-geological, Geophysical and Hydrological surveys for locating Open well, Bore well, Tube well and Filter point sites to the farmers community.
- Special studies for Environmental clearance for Sand reaches, TS- iPASS
- Studies for Conservation and artificial recharge of Groundwater by watershed development methods.
- Monitoring Groundwater levels and quality, through Hydrographic network of piezometers for shallow and Deeper aquifers in time and space.
- Estimation of Groundwater resources adopting GEC-2015 methodology.
- Drilling of exploratory Bore wells and Tube wells in the lands of SC, STs and on deposit works.
- The successful Bore wells / Tube wells handed over to respective agencies for energisation.
- The department actively involved in implementation of WALTA-2002 & 2004 to regulate the construction of new wells.
- Groundwater awareness programmes in over exploited villages and suggesting on effective utilization, conservation through artificial recharge structures, management etc.,
New Implementations in the district:
Proposed for construction of 19 Additional Piezometers for monitoring of ground water levels in our District