TRAINING PROGRAMME TO KUMMARA COMMUNITY:
Implementation of Skill Development programme conducted Training programme for making of Eco Ganapathi Idols (Clay Ganapathi Idols), Deepanthalu and Clay Water Bottles to 30 members kumara community people by 5 master trainers who are trained at Swamy Ramanandha Thirtha Rural Institute Pochampalli.
INDIVIDUAL SELF EMPLOYMENT SCHEMES :
- Implementation of Self Employment Scheme under Margin Money providing Subsidy with bank-tie up in Rural Areas.
- Implementation of Savitri Bai Pule Abhyudaya Yojana Scheme providing Subsidy with bank-tie up in Urban Areas.
Beneficiaries belong to Backward Classes Communities.
- Annual Income Limit
- 1,50,000/- in Rural Areas.
- 2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
- Age Limit for Selection of Beneficiaries is 21 to 51 years and in Agriculture Allied Activities up to 55 years of Age.
Application Procedure :
- Eligible BC Beneficiaries to Register Online in OBMMS (Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System as per notification issued year Website ( http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in) .
- The MPDO’s has to select the eligible beneficiaries in Grama Sabhas and submit and online forwarded the proposals are to the BC Corporation for sanction of subsidy. In Urban Areas proposals to be submitted through Commissioner of Municipality.
- After the Dist BC Development Officer as per approval the District Collector the beneficiaries list forwarded through online to MD, Telangana BC Cooperative Finance Corporation Ltd. hyd.
- The Self Employment schemes will be implemented in sectors like ISB, General, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Transport, Industries & Business Sectors Etc.,
ECONOMICAL SUPPORT SCHEME:
Implementation of the Economic Support Schemes with 100 % subsidy for ISB and General Schemes under Cat – I with unit cost Rs. 50,000/- is sanctioned and released to the selected 1049 beneficiaries of B.C Cooperative Finance Corporation, MBC Corporation and 11 B.C. Federations who are approved and forwarded by MPDOs concerned.
E- AUTO RICKSHAW SCHEME:
Implementation of E-Auto Rickshaw Scheme in the Tourist places, the Government of Telangana has accorded permission to implement E-Auto Rickshaw Scheme in the Tourist places of Nirmal, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Rajanna Sircilla, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Warangal and Bhupalpally in Telangana State. Advantages of awareness programme is to be conducted on 24-06-2019 for the aspirants who are likely to apply for the E-Auto Rickshaw Scheme and Call the applications online “ brtop.telangana.gov.in”. The approximate cost of E-Auto Rickshaw is Rs. 2.50 to 2.75 Lakhs and it fall in under Category – III OF Economical Support Scheme (60% Subsidy & 40% Beneficiary Contribution). The E-Auto Rickshaw is beauty operated pollution free, environment.
PROVIDING SUBSIDY TO BENEFICIARIES:
|Project Cost||Percentage of Subsidy||Total Subsidy|
|Up to 1.00 Lakh||80%||Maximum of Rs. 80,000/-|
|1.00 Lakh above to 2.00 Lakhs||70%||Maximum of Rs.1,40,000/-|
|2.00 Lakhs above to 10.00 Lakhs||60%||Maximum of Rs.5,00,000/-|
FEDERATION SCHEMES :
Providing Financial Assistance to the following Professional Castes under Group Activity Schemes:-
- Washermen Coop., Societies.
- Nayi Brahmin Coop., Societies.
- Vaddera Coop., Societies.
- Krishna Balija/Poosala Coop., Societies.
- Sagara Uppara Coop., Societies.
- Bhataraja Coop., Societies.
- Valmiki/Boya Coop., Societies.
- Shalivahana Kummara Coop., Societies.
- Vishwa Brahmana Coop., Societies.
- Medara Coop., Societies.
- Toddy Tappers Coop., Societies.
- Registered & Affiliated Societies. The registration of B.C. Coop. Society, in online portal http://tsbcwd.cgg.gov.in by Dist BC Development Officer.
- BPL BC Professional Families.
- 11-15 Members in each society.
- Maximum Unit Cost 30.00 Lakhs.
- Bank Loan 50% (Rs. 15,00.,000/-)
- Subsidy 50% (for Rs.15,00,000/-) (@ Rs.2,00,000/- to each member)
The Group Activity Proposals will be submitted through the MPDOs/Municipal Commissioners with the Bank consent as per the Target allotted to them under BC Action Plan.
CONSTRUCTION OF DHOBIGHATS :-
The Scheme implemented to Rajaka Professionals without bank involvement and the maximum Project cost in up to Rs.5.60 Lakhs. Proposals are to be submitted through the MPDOs & Commissioners, Municipalities as per target.
The proposals should be submitted as per the terms & conditions and norms of the Scheme which are as follows.
- As per the of Rajaka Population in the Village & Town.
- Gram Panchayat resolution for land allotment with attested by the MRO.
- Geologist & Water Feasibility Report.
- Plan end Estimation cost up to Rs.5.60 Lakhs from the A.E, of concerned Mandal/Municipality.
- Electricity Feasibility Certificate issued by the A.E. TSNPDCL concerned Mandal/Municipality.
- Rajaka Sangam Registration Particulars.
- Gram Panchayat/Rajaka Members resolution for maintaining by them self after construction of Dhobighat.
- Proposals will be sanctioned with approval of the Dist. Collector